CatsCradle is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Afrikaans, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and it was last updated on 2011-01-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer.
Translate web sites without worrying about the HTML code.
CatsCradle is written for professional freelance language translators and translation agencies - a dedicated web page editor that makes it very easy to translate web pages from one language into another.
CatsCradle grabs all the text that requires translating from a web page, puts it into a built in editor for you to translate alongside, then automatically integrates your translated text back into the web page - leaving all the sensitive HTML code untouched. To check all's going smoothly you can instantly preview your work in progress in a web browser at the click of a button. There's even a real-time view where you can see the web page evolving as you translate. And it's free!
Special Features Include:
- A multilingual GUI in 13 languages (Afrikaans, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian).
- Built in Glossary that can suggest appropriate words and phrases while you are translating.
- Built in Translation Memory System.
- Project file catalogue with word count (can produce word counts for whole folders of web pages).
- As well as web pages CatsCradle can handle .hhc and .hhk help contents and index files, so it's suitable for translating .chm help files too.
CatsCradle (version 3.9) has a file size of 1.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 78 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.